(Maternity Cover - June 2016 – End of March 2017)
- Salary: £20,015 - £21,951 (Pro Rata to 37 hours per week)
- Hours of work: 20 hours per week to include occasional evening and weekend work as and when required by the service
The Family Support Worker will provide tailored support to families with children aged 0-5 and pregnant women to meet identified needs. The post holder will support those families identified as ‘hard to reach to access children’s centre services. They will work with partners to assess need and provide appropriate interventions to families. The post holder will adopt a fully integrated approach and ensuring that isolated families are reached in the most effective way.
- Closing date for the return of completed application forms: 20th May 2016
- Interviews to be held: Tuesday 24th May or Thursday 26th May
Application Form (PDF)
Application Form (Word)
- 20 hours per week to include evening and weekend work as and when required by the service. (Fixed Term Position until 31st March 2017)
- Salary: £17,506 - £19,510 (Pro Rata to 37 hours per week)
(Please note: the deadline for receipt of completed applications for this post has been extended. Contact us if you would like more information.)
Application Form (PDF)
The following positions are being advertised on behalf of Hearing Help Essex. Please direct any enquiries to Heather Stuart, Manager, Hearing Help Essex on 01245 348440 / 07950 406173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Outreach Worker x 2
You must have proven experience of working in a team as well as independently with excellent customer service, organisational and time management skills. You will need to be able to remain calm, with empathy and compassion even in difficult situations. Previous experience in a similar role ideal but not essential. The two positions are for 15 hours per week each over 3 days, 10 to 3.30 excluding lunch, although there can be some flexibility on contracted hours. Actual days worked to be determined.
Actual salary: £7,722.00
To support the outreach workers deliver the help where it is needed. This mainly office based role is responsible for co-ordinating the sessions and organising outreach worker visits to service users. The Service Coordinator will also provide help to service users visiting the Resource Centre. This is 10 hours per week over two days based in our Resource Centre, Chelmsford. Excellent IT and organisational skills will be needed.
Actual salary: £5,148.00