- 20 hours per week to include evening and weekend work as and when required by the service. (Fixed Term Position until 31st March 2017)
- Salary: £17,506 - £19,510 (Pro Rata to 37 hours per week)
(Please note: the deadline for receipt of completed applications for this post has been extended. Contact us if you would like more information.)
Application Form (PDF)
The following position is being advertised on behalf of Wyvern Community Transport. For more information contact 01268 754959 or email email@example.com.
Salary: £6240 per annum
Hours: 15 hours per week over three days
Job Summary: To carry out administration duties within the office, including invoicing, cash reconciliation and data input. To provide support to the manager.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- GCSE min C grade in English and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Experience of working as part of a team.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Good organisational skills and proven administration abilities
Closing Date: Friday 10th June 2016
Interview Date: Friday 24th June 2016