There are no vacancies within CAVS at present.
The following position is advertised on behalf of Canvey's Big Local £1million.
Community Support WorkerFixed term 2 Year ContractFull-time, flexible hoursSalary range: from £24,000 to £26,000 per annum
Essex Boys & Girls Clubs on behalf of the Canvey Big Local Partnership is inviting applications for the post of Community Support Worker. This is a new post, integral to the strategic operations of the Partnership to achieve their shared vision in the Canvey Big Local Area. The area centres on the two wards of Winter Gardens and Canvey Island Central.
- Can engage with a wide range of people to enthuse and involve them in Big Local projects.
- Can use a variety of techniques to raise awareness of Canvey’s Big Local projects.
- Has proven project management skills on a variety of different projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Has experience of working with volunteers and understands volunteering.
- Be self-motivated, able to work alone in flexible spaces, with a can-do attitude in the face of challenges.
- Be flexible, prepared to work daytime, evenings and weekends.
Closing Date for applications: 5pm, Friday 27th NovemberInterviews: First 2 weeks of December
For more information download the full job description.